A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Quinton James:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. James
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. James Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Quinton James, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. James graduated from University of Louisville .
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Quinton Cecil James MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Quinton C. James practice?
- Dr. Quinton James has 1 office location.
Dr. Quinton James practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.