A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Qun Xu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Xu graduated from Peking Union Medical University, Beijing.
Dr. Xu has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Xu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Qun Xu practice?
Dr. Qun Xu practices Neurology near Hacienda Heights, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Covina, CA and Fullerton, CA.
See Hacienda Heights Neurologists.