Obstetricians & Gynecologists

9112 175th St
Ste 1B
Jamaica, NY 11432
718-206-2688
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  horrible doctor  |  show details
by Sns on Jul 22nd, 2014

The doctor can not talk or understand English, she has serious communication issues! shw coudnt even explain a single thing to me!very unprofessional staff and attitude. Wait time is at least 3 hrs..u r frustrated by the time u leave her office.

|  BEST DOCTOR :)  |  show details
Dec 4th, 2013

I HAVE NEVER SEEN DOCTOR LIKE HER IN MY LIFE, SHE TREATED ME SO WELL BETTER THAN ALL OTHER DOCTORS FOR MY GYN PROBLEMS, SHE GAVE ME GOOD AMOUNT OF TIME SO, I CAN EXPLAIN HER MY PROBLEMS SHE WAS NOT RUSHING TO LEAVE ROOM AND TO TO NEXT PATIENT, WELL OVERALL I REALLY LIKE THIS DOCTOR SO MUCH, SHE IS AMAZING AND VERY HELPFUL. I LOVE HER :)

|  irresponsible doctor  |  show details
by rita on Sep 14th, 2013

i never saw a bad doctor like her....she dnt even have time to see her patient..her assistant check me after making me 2hr wait....dnt even talk with patient and not even consult with patient

|  worst dr in my life  |  show details
Oct 17th, 2012

She spoiled whole week in sensitives position one day they call me Dr want to talk with you i say OK they say we will call you .I wait whole day then i call 5pm they say Dr with patient we call you then i call 7pm phone is on recording Dr office is closed then i try twice some body pick up phone.He is so rude & mad why you call again and again even he don't satisfied me why Dr don't call me .2Nd day i call some lady pick up phone i said every thing she said he is Dr husband today Dr call you definitely but same thing no body call same thing 3rd &4th day then i changed my Dr -

|  show details
Sep 29th, 2009

Answring system say call to make an appointment 718 271 9900 between 10.00 am to 6.00 , I called 50 time no one pick the phone last called made at 4.30 Tuesday sep,29, 09