Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
I trust my life in her hands show details I trust my life in her hands
by Barat on Jan 13th, 2016

I absolutely love love love dr. Chowdhury. She did all 4 of my c sections and I trust my life in her hands. She is so professional SO KIND and caring oh wow she really puts me at ease and she holds my hand through the process and continually checks on me and asks me if I am ok. She takes such well care of me before during and especially after my visits. Her office staff is kind and courteous and work fast to resolve your problems. I love her and recommend her to everyone I know. She is an absolutely talented professional. Thank you dr Chowdhury and your staff for everything you do and have done for me and my family.

Dec 20th, 2015

This doctor is exceptionally good. She makes you feel very comfortable.I have to say that i have had the best experience with Doctor Chowdhury , she take care of u extremely well. I highly recommend her as the best OB/Gyn that u can have

Worst experience show details Worst experience
Dec 16th, 2015

The worst doctor I have ever seen. In terms of taking appointment, or diagnosis, she is the worst doctor. And recently, I have found out from one of my friend that she did a surgery for her and because of Dr's wrong decision during the surgery, she suffers now more than before. I wouldn't recommend anyone to go for this doctor.

Best GYN DR show details Best GYN DR
by Ann S on Nov 30th, 2015

Best OB GYN, Best office staff!!!!!!!!!!

bad language and behaviour of manager. show details bad language and behaviour of manager.
by chirag soni on Nov 2nd, 2015

would never go there again as i have worst experience of my life. i am so much amazed that's how their staff treats to their patient, specially the manager name mohammed chowdhary , was very rude guy, he don't respect woman or patient, moreover he don't speak English too. and when you don't understand what he said, and you ask him again to say that, he told you to learn the English the way he speak.

Please do not go here show details Please do not go here
by Mary Jane on Oct 15th, 2015

There was one doctor the only doctor and reason why I went there but she moved to buffalo. She was the only doctor who Knew what she was doing ! I loved her she put me on birth control and helped me out a lot. I went there for my hpv warts nd the first 3 doctors I seen didn't knw wtf it was ! They told me it was a viral Infection that u get wen u dnt shower properly. I went months before going back and this doctor i can't even remmber her name took one look and sat down and explained what hpv was and wat type I had and tht it can become cancerous if I'm a smoker which I am so she saved my life. She was amazing. I found out she's not there anymore I stopped going. They're rude and only like mUslims Indian like themselves. And it's crazy because I am Muslim and Indian I just do not wear the hijab like the others do. Please do not go here I'm telling u my true experience. They are no help and have no clue what they are doing. Once they told me I have 3 things one on my ovary and another two im like wat kind of things ? Is it warts ? Because I got tht off of my boyfriend and I thought it was Internal wen I kept asking the lady what it was she couldn't even explain ! She just say there and kept saying it's nothing to worry about ! But wat is it then can u explain it ? Then the doctors came barging in like they overheard our convo and didn't want me to ask questions and started talking about my pd being irregular. Like come on how unprofessional and racist can u be? Seriously dnt waste ur time these people do not Knw what they are doing. And talk about judgemental ! I went to get std tested and wen I went to find my results the doctors didn't wanna do it because it was a discussion they called it nd they made me wait a hour for some lady to come tell me my results like wat is wrong with them ! I want to get this place shut down ! I hate it so much they are horrible ! They keep telling me to leave my warts it will go away! I go to my regular doctor he's like dnt listen to them they're just lazy nd gave me another gyno that's how bad they are !

Dirty office show details Dirty office
by Ali on Oct 6th, 2015

The staff is nice. However the place is so dirty, there is garbage everywhere I mean come on.. Cockroaches were everywhere.. I wanted to throw up... i am sure they must also have bedbugs .. The doctor is ok. She explains things well. But her suggestions aren't the best. Anyway i will have to make another appointment from a different doc..

judgemental staff show details judgemental staff
by A very concerned and aggravated patient on Sep 9th, 2015

The staff is so judgemental. I would never go back of I didn't have to. Don't ask me if I'm married while you clearly see my chart in front of your eyes. Take my blood don't ask me about my personal and sexual life while you do it. If you're south Asian and you don't want this kind of experience don't come back.

by Faiza on Aug 4th, 2015

She is best doctor . Very coprative and polite.

worest show details worest
Jun 18th, 2015

This is d worest experience ever i have. I heard a lot of her bad record but asthey can speak in my language i went there .i nevr saw d doctor alwys her assistant assist me.i waited more than 2 hours last time.After 6 Month when i went again stuff said sorry doctor has an emergency she didn't came.how erisponsible the doctor was.i had an emergency too but i resacdual for next day . before taking bus i called thm to make sure doctor is there or not they said yes.after 15 min stuff clle back n said doctor is leaving don't come today.isnt ot a worse experience ever?

Best Doctor show details Best Doctor
by Love Dr.chowdhury on Apr 10th, 2015

Best OB GYN, she exp everything very nicely and spends time with me.

SHES THE BEST show details SHES THE BEST
by Aye on Mar 21st, 2015

She did 3 of my C Sections and they were perfect. LOVE HER!!

Feb 19th, 2015

After doing the Pap test I kept bleeding.

by Progga Rahanuma on Oct 1st, 2014

Excellent Doctor. ..One of the best Gyn doctors in New York undoubtedly. ...

Sep 28th, 2014

She is the best gynecologist I ever met.She diagnosed my problem accurately,spend time with me to explained the diagnosis & treatment option in detailed & answered all my questions .i'm really greatful to get my normal life back.Office staff also very helpful & courteous

horrible doctor show details horrible doctor
by Sns on Jul 22nd, 2014

The doctor can not talk or understand English, she has serious communication issues! shw coudnt even explain a single thing to me!very unprofessional staff and attitude. Wait time is at least 3 hrs..u r frustrated by the time u leave her office.

BEST DOCTOR :) show details BEST DOCTOR :)
Dec 4th, 2013

I HAVE NEVER SEEN DOCTOR LIKE HER IN MY LIFE, SHE TREATED ME SO WELL BETTER THAN ALL OTHER DOCTORS FOR MY GYN PROBLEMS, SHE GAVE ME GOOD AMOUNT OF TIME SO, I CAN EXPLAIN HER MY PROBLEMS SHE WAS NOT RUSHING TO LEAVE ROOM AND TO TO NEXT PATIENT, WELL OVERALL I REALLY LIKE THIS DOCTOR SO MUCH, SHE IS AMAZING AND VERY HELPFUL. I LOVE HER :)

irresponsible doctor show details irresponsible doctor
by rita on Sep 14th, 2013

i never saw a bad doctor like her....she dnt even have time to see her patient..her assistant check me after making me 2hr wait....dnt even talk with patient and not even consult with patient