Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
worest show details worest
Jun 18th, 2015

This is d worest experience ever i have. I heard a lot of her bad record but asthey can speak in my language i went there .i nevr saw d doctor alwys her assistant assist me.i waited more than 2 hours last time.After 6 Month when i went again stuff said sorry doctor has an emergency she didn't came.how erisponsible the doctor was.i had an emergency too but i resacdual for next day . before taking bus i called thm to make sure doctor is there or not they said yes.after 15 min stuff clle back n said doctor is leaving don't come today.isnt ot a worse experience ever?

Best Doctor show details Best Doctor
by Love Dr.chowdhury on Apr 10th, 2015

Best OB GYN, she exp everything very nicely and spends time with me.

SHES THE BEST show details SHES THE BEST
by Aye on Mar 21st, 2015

She did 3 of my C Sections and they were perfect. LOVE HER!!

Feb 19th, 2015

After doing the Pap test I kept bleeding.

by Progga Rahanuma on Oct 1st, 2014

Excellent Doctor. ..One of the best Gyn doctors in New York undoubtedly. ...

Sep 28th, 2014

She is the best gynecologist I ever met.She diagnosed my problem accurately,spend time with me to explained the diagnosis & treatment option in detailed & answered all my questions .i'm really greatful to get my normal life back.Office staff also very helpful & courteous

horrible doctor show details horrible doctor
by Sns on Jul 22nd, 2014

The doctor can not talk or understand English, she has serious communication issues! shw coudnt even explain a single thing to me!very unprofessional staff and attitude. Wait time is at least 3 hrs..u r frustrated by the time u leave her office.

BEST DOCTOR :) show details BEST DOCTOR :)
Dec 4th, 2013

I HAVE NEVER SEEN DOCTOR LIKE HER IN MY LIFE, SHE TREATED ME SO WELL BETTER THAN ALL OTHER DOCTORS FOR MY GYN PROBLEMS, SHE GAVE ME GOOD AMOUNT OF TIME SO, I CAN EXPLAIN HER MY PROBLEMS SHE WAS NOT RUSHING TO LEAVE ROOM AND TO TO NEXT PATIENT, WELL OVERALL I REALLY LIKE THIS DOCTOR SO MUCH, SHE IS AMAZING AND VERY HELPFUL. I LOVE HER :)

irresponsible doctor show details irresponsible doctor
by rita on Sep 14th, 2013

i never saw a bad doctor like her....she dnt even have time to see her patient..her assistant check me after making me 2hr wait....dnt even talk with patient and not even consult with patient

Sep 29th, 2009

Answring system say call to make an appointment 718 271 9900 between 10.00 am to 6.00 , I called 50 time no one pick the phone last called made at 4.30 Tuesday sep,29, 09