Dr. Rabeya Chowdhury Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rabeya Chowdhury?

Best dr.

Posted on May 5th, 2016

She is the best dr. I ever saw in my life. Very quite, soft & friendly. You can trust her specialy during delivery. She made me forget all my pain all time. I just love her.

Too BUSY..to see Patient

Posted on April 20th, 2016

You will be lucky to see the doctor..Don't explain anything to you.. very rude, never smile nor greet.. run away from her... hook you up with Flushing hospital to have your baby deliver which has a bad rating hospital

I trust my life in her hands

Posted on January 14th, 2016

I absolutely love love love dr. Chowdhury. She did all 4 of my c sections and I trust my life in her hands. She is so professional SO KIND and caring oh wow she really puts me at ease and she holds my hand through the process and continually checks on me and asks me if I am ok. She takes such well care of me before during and especially after my visits. Her office staff is kind and courteous and work fast to resolve your problems. I love her and recommend her to everyone I know. She is an absolutely talented professional. Thank you dr Chowdhury and your staff for everything you do and have done for me and my family.

Posted on December 21st, 2015

This doctor is exceptionally good. She makes you feel very comfortable.I have to say that i have had the best experience with Doctor Chowdhury , she take care of u extremely well. I highly recommend her as the best OB/Gyn that u can have

Worst experience

Posted on December 16th, 2015

The worst doctor I have ever seen. In terms of taking appointment, or diagnosis, she is the worst doctor. And recently, I have found out from one of my friend that she did a surgery for her and because of Dr's wrong decision during the surgery, she suffers now more than before. I wouldn't recommend anyone to go for this doctor.

Best GYN DR

Posted on November 30th, 2015

Best OB GYN, Best office staff!!!!!!!!!!

bad language and behaviour of manager.

Posted on November 2nd, 2015

would never go there again as i have worst experience of my life. i am so much amazed that's how their staff treats to their patient, specially the manager name mohammed chowdhary , was very rude guy, he don't respect woman or patient, moreover he don't speak English too. and when you don't understand what he said, and you ask him again to say that, he told you to learn the English the way he speak.

Dirty office

Posted on October 6th, 2015

The staff is nice. However the place is so dirty, there is garbage everywhere I mean come on.. Cockroaches were everywhere.. I wanted to throw up... i am sure they must also have bedbugs .. The doctor is ok. She explains things well. But her suggestions aren't the best. Anyway i will have to make another appointment from a different doc..

judgemental staff

Posted on September 9th, 2015

The staff is so judgemental. I would never go back of I didn't have to. Don't ask me if I'm married while you clearly see my chart in front of your eyes. Take my blood don't ask me about my personal and sexual life while you do it. If you're south Asian and you don't want this kind of experience don't come back.

Posted on August 4th, 2015

She is best doctor . Very coprative and polite.

worest

Posted on June 18th, 2015

This is d worest experience ever i have. I heard a lot of her bad record but asthey can speak in my language i went there .i nevr saw d doctor alwys her assistant assist me.i waited more than 2 hours last time.After 6 Month when i went again stuff said sorry doctor has an emergency she didn't came.how erisponsible the doctor was.i had an emergency too but i resacdual for next day . before taking bus i called thm to make sure doctor is there or not they said yes.after 15 min stuff clle back n said doctor is leaving don't come today.isnt ot a worse experience ever?

Best Doctor

Posted on April 10th, 2015

Best OB GYN, she exp everything very nicely and spends time with me.