Dr. Robby Ayoub Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robby Ayoub?

Lung Cancer

Have you seen Dr. Robby Ayoub?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 1st, 2015

Excellent physician, caring and knowledgeable.

December 13th, 2014

Made my breathing 100% better

I was SOB most of the time despite I stopped smoking long time ago. Dr. Robby Ayoub helped my breathing get 100% better.

December 13th, 2014

Excellent physician

Dr. Robby Ayoub is an outstanding physician. He is a caring, loving and knowledgeable physician. He has made my life so much better by fixing my health problem. He helped me stop smoking. He found a small nodule in my lung that turned out to be cancer and caught it very early. He fixed my diabetes. He normalized my blood pressure. He also fixed my sleep apnea, and now I enjoy my daily life better after he made it easier for me to use my CPAP machine at night. I am sleeping better and I am not sleepy during the day anymore. Other doctors diagnosed me with ADHD. He got me off my medication for ADHD and now I use the CPAP machine he prescribed for me instead of that medication. I dont have ADHD anymore. It was a misdiagnosis by other physicians. I just had sleep apnea. when I went to ICU after my lung surgery for lung cancer, he took care of me in the ICU too as he is an intensivist. Dr. Ayoub treated also my COPD and now I am breathing much better. I did not have to go to another place to do my pulmonary function test and my sleep study. He's an amazing multiboarded physician who really care about his patients. I would recommend Dr. Ayoub to anyone who wants to have a conciensus physician who cares The staff in Dr. Ayoub's office are very helpful. Dr. Ayoub has empathy about his patients and he is an amazing doctor.

July 16th, 2017