Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rachael Ferraro
Dr. Rachael Ferraro, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Torrance, CA. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ferraro is affiliated with Glendale Memorial Hospital, Lakewood Regional Medical Center and PIH Health Hospital-Downey. She speaks English.
Dr. Rachael Ferraro has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rachael Ferraro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Torrance, CA.
Dr. David Law
Torrance, CA 0 mi7
Dr. Stephen Marer
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
Torrance, CA 0 mi32
Dr. Lisa Humphreys
Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Torrance, CA 0 mi25