Some ratings provided by DrScore.
awesome show details awesome
by Voula Wilson on Oct 19th, 2014

Dr. Baer is the most understanding and most informative doctor that I have met thus far she made me feel very confident in my decision when it came down to my breast cancer surgery she has great bed side manner and always with a smile I hope that she is there for more women like me to make the process as easy as she made it for me.

Fantastic show details Fantastic
by Bonnie Halperin on Oct 22nd, 2013

Dr. Baer removed my appendix and a tumor that was attached to it. I was scared and she eased my fears and my mind. She went the extra mile and made me feel an equal and talked to me like a person/friend but remained professional. Her kindness and care is appreciated more than words can say. I don't think I could find a better qualified and helpful surgeon and if needed she will be my only choice.

Outstanding Professional Care show details Outstanding Professional Care
by Stan on Apr 27th, 2013

From reception to billing, from nursing to Dr Baer herself, the quality of care and professional demeanor of the practice is par excellence!

The best surgeon you can find show details The best surgeon you can find
Apr 12th, 2012

I was so thankful that Dr Baer performed my surgery. She is a caring, kind, thorough, excellent surgeon. She has a pleasant, calm,positive attitude and is dedicated to the care & comfort of her patients. She always took time with me in the hospital and in her office. She is a respected and admired surgeon. My family and I think the world of her and can never thank her enough for saving my life. Patti

May 15th, 2011

This wonderful person jumped through hoops to save my life... I owe her EVERYTHING.God Bless you Doc!

Completely confident in her care show details Completely confident in her care
Mar 17th, 2011

Finding a "lump" is frightening for the average person. Dr. Baer's demeanor, attention and air of gentle urgency to address concerns with whatever it takes to put me at ease was appreciated beyond measure. I dropped my burdens at her feet and trust her implicitly.

Dec 17th, 2010

She explained everything very thoroughly and took time answering all my questions.

Thank you for taking care of my husband show details Thank you for taking care of my husband
Sep 19th, 2010

Thank you for your gentle bedside care, my husband and I were at ease when he was going in for the surgery, knowing you were performing the surgery. We truly appreciate everything you have done for him and thus, our family as well.

> > Patient Reviews