Dr. Rachel Baer MD Patient Reviews

• Vascular Surgery Elgin, IL

4.8

January 15th, 2016
Breast surgery
Dr.Baer is the best.I actually can say she saved my life.The most caring doctorShe explains everything till u understand.If I ever need a surgeon again she will be the one I go tHer staff is excellent such caring people and the atmosphereis so welcoming.I would recommend her to everyone.No more to say except shes the best.

August 19th, 2015
Dr Baer is very caring and sincere. She cares about my well being.Dr Baer is attentive and never rushed me through my office visit. Dr Baer answers my questions and if she needs to research more she will get the answer for me in a timely manner. I pray that God will continue to use Dr, Baer and the skills that he has blessed her with for the healing of others. I thank Dr. Baer for all that she does.

October 19th, 2014
awesome
Dr. Baer is the most understanding and most informative doctor that I have met thus far she made me feel very confident in my decision when it came down to my breast cancer surgery she has great bed side manner and always with a smile I hope that she is there for more women like me to make the process as easy as she made it for me.

October 22nd, 2013
Fantastic
Dr. Baer removed my appendix and a tumor that was attached to it. I was scared and she eased my fears and my mind. She went the extra mile and made me feel an equal and talked to me like a person/friend but remained professional. Her kindness and care is appreciated more than words can say. I don't think I could find a better qualified and helpful surgeon and if needed she will be my only choice.

April 27th, 2013
Outstanding Professional Care
From reception to billing, from nursing to Dr Baer herself, the quality of care and professional demeanor of the practice is par excellence!

May 15th, 2011
This wonderful person jumped through hoops to save my life... I owe her EVERYTHING.God Bless you Doc!

March 17th, 2011
Completely confident in her care
Finding a "lump" is frightening for the average person. Dr. Baer's demeanor, attention and air of gentle urgency to address concerns with whatever it takes to put me at ease was appreciated beyond measure. I dropped my burdens at her feet and trust her implicitly.

December 17th, 2010
She explained everything very thoroughly and took time answering all my questions.

September 19th, 2010
Thank you for taking care of my husband
Thank you for your gentle bedside care, my husband and I were at ease when he was going in for the surgery, knowing you were performing the surgery. We truly appreciate everything you have done for him and thus, our family as well.