A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Rapaport-Kelz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Rapaport-Kelz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Rapaport-Kelz, MD, MS is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adrenal Cortex Tumor (Adrenocortical Carcinoma)
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Nodule
Education & Awards
Dr. Rapaport-Kelz graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Rapaport-Kelz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Graduate Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rapaport-Kelz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rachel H. Rapaport-Kelz practice?
Dr. Rachel Rapaport-Kelz practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.