A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Theriault:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Theriault is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Theriault
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Theriault Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Theriault, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Theriault graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Theriault has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- CHRISTUS St Catherine Health & Wellness
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel Leigh Theriault MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rachel L. Theriault practice?
- Dr. Rachel Theriault has 1 office location.
Dr. Rachel Theriault practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Oncologists.