A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Theriault:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Theriault is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Theriault
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Theriault Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Theriault, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Theriault graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Theriault has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- CHRISTUS St Catherine Health & Wellness
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel Leigh Theriault MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rachel L. Theriault practice?
- Dr. Rachel Theriault has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rachel Theriault practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Oncologists.