A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachelle Namm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachelle Namm is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachelle Namm, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Namm graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Namm has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachelle Elyse Namm MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rachelle E. Namm practice?
- Dr. Rachelle Namm has 1 office location.
Dr. Rachelle Namm practices Pediatrics near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians.