A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachenetta Stimage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachenetta Stimage, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachenetta Stimage, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stimage graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Stimage has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachenetta Velthea Stimage MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rachenetta V. Stimage practice?
- Dr. Rachenetta Stimage has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rachenetta Stimage practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Carrollton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: North Richland Hills, TX.
See Carrollton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.