Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore.
Medical negligence due to computer incompetence show details Medical negligence due to computer incompetence
Sep 10th, 2015

Dr. attempted to use computer technology that he was not familiar with at all. Caused inattention and problems with the Dr.'s perceptions.

Jun 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gharavi was very good in addressing my medical problem, and finding a solution to take care of it. I would recommend him to family and friends.

May 28th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

As always, with my very complicated schedule, I was treated with respect and shown understanding. The Doctor and his staff are always so nice and professional. Thanks for the great service you all do.

May 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Gharavi , is a sincere doctor , his demeanor is comforting , I plan on seeing him more for professional help. His staff is friendly and informative, I look forward working with his office in the future.

May 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very interested in a new,approach,TMS and therapy. This is a having a positive effect on my progress

Mar 28th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gharavi and his staff are wonderful. They are patient, accommodating, and kind.

Mar 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Rad has high level of professionalism and integrity, he always makes sure his patient's concerns are addressed. My experience with him is pretty pleasant, which got me to put up with the long commute to his clinic in Oakpark. Highly recommended.

Jan 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He's perfection. Relatable, kind, handsome, respectful, smart.

Jan 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Great job like always

Dec 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

His presence is very respectful, calming & attentive.

Dec 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gharavi is an excellent health care provider. He is a good listener and he explains the alternatives available to me for treatment. I highly recommend him.

Dec 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

A very nice and kind and understanding doctor. Listened to everything I had to say and helped me feel comfortable.

Nov 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Unlike other doctors who only spend 5-10 min with you, Dr. Gharvi actually gets to know his patients and recommends both natural and pharmaceutical solutions. Dr. Gharvi shoes genuine concern for his patients. I would recommend him to family and friends

Aug 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very polite, thorough and easy to talk to about any concerns I have!

Aug 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I absolutely recommend Dr. Rad Gharavi's office to anyone seeking professional, knowledgable, personable, and caring support. I have absolutely no complaints and can't say enough about just how wonderful their practice is.

Jul 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I absolutely love the Dr and his staff. Keep up the great work.

Jul 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Offers magnetic therapy to treat depression.

May 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The best Psychiatrist I have ever seen in 34 years. He truly care and will spend time with you. He is not a pill-pusher or a patient push. He truly is worth seeing. As a mental health professional I would recommend him to any patients.

May 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Takes his time to discuss concerns at every visit. Quick and to the point (in a good way) I have a therapist so I dont have to go over all issues with him...strictly medication talk (thats my preference).

May 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Exelent ssrvice. Quick response. Professional manner. Highly recommended.

Mar 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gharavy makes me feel that my concerns and health are important and that he really cares.

Feb 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Awesome! Easy going, beautiful new office and easy to talk to.

Disappointing show details Disappointing
by Tommy on Nov 4th, 2013

A 10 minute session, a wrong diagnosis, 3 prescriptions, and a bill for $1,000. Go elsewhere.

by NFW on Aug 29th, 2013

Difficult to reach - don't expect a return call from the staff. Dr. wasn't very enthused, he seemed tired or bored. Too many good doctors available, skip this guy.

by FMC on May 10th, 2013

I don't have a lot of confidence in this doctor's diagnosis. He spent about 10 minutes with me and only asked a couple of questions. I tried to contact him a few times after my visit but he never returned my calls. I'm not sure he even got my messages, the girl in his office doesn't seem detailed oriented or focused.

Mar 10th, 2011

Start talking with the people whom have actually lived with the patient for an extended length of time, and who could actually tell you more insightful information to help heal the patient, not necessarily relatives only.