A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Radha Voleti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Radha Voleti, Cardiologist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Radha Voleti, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Alzheimer Disease
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Voleti graduated from Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada.
Dr. Voleti has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Radha K Voleti MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Geriatric Medicine, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Radha K. Voleti practice?
- Dr. Radha Voleti has 14 office locations.
Dr. Radha Voleti practices Cardiovascular Disease, Geriatric Medicine, and Cardiology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica, NY and Elmhurst, NY.
See Bronx Cardiologists and Bronx Geriatric Doctors.