A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Radha Voleti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Radha Voleti, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Voleti
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Voleti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Radha Voleti, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Voleti graduated from Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada.
Dr. Voleti has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Radha K Voleti MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Geriatric Medicine, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Radha K. Voleti practice?
- Dr. Radha Voleti has 1 office location.
Dr. Radha Voleti practices Cardiovascular Disease, Geriatric Medicine, and Cardiology near Jamaica, NY.
See Jamaica Cardiologists and Jamaica Geriatric Doctors.