A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Radu Ariton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Radu Ariton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Radu Ariton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ariton graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ariton has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University South
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ariton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Radu E. Ariton practice?
Dr. Radu Ariton practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Geriatric Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Cardiology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists, Staten Island Cardiologists, Staten Island Geriatric Doctors, and Staten Island Urgent Care Centers.