A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Rafael Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafael Chan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafael Chan, FACR, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Chan has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafael Comacho Chan FACR and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology, Radiation Oncology Recertification, Radiation Oncology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Therapeutic Roentgenology.
- Where does Dr. Rafael C. Chan practice?
- Dr. Rafael Chan has 11 office locations.
Dr. Rafael Chan practices Therapeutic Radiology, Radiation Oncology Recertification, Radiation Oncology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Therapeutic Roentgenology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Weatherford, TX and Bedford, TX.
See Fort Worth Radiologists, Fort Worth Oncologists, and Fort Worth Radiation Oncologists.