A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafael Quinonez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafael Quinonez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinonez graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Quinonez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafael Eduardo Quinonez MD and PHD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rafael E. Quinonez practice?
- Dr. Rafael Quinonez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rafael Quinonez practices Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery near Mission Hills, CA.
See Mission Hills Otolaryngologists.