A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raffi-Jean Mesrobian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raffi-Jean Mesrobian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raffi-Jean Mesrobian, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Mesrobian graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Mesrobian has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raffi-Jean Ohannes Mesrobian MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Raffi-Jean O. Mesrobian practice?
- Dr. Raffi-Jean Mesrobian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raffi-Jean Mesrobian practices Otolaryngology near Burbank, CA.
See Burbank Otolaryngologists.