A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raffi Ghurabi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Ghurabi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Little Company of Mary-San Pedro Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raffi Joseph Ghurabi DO is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Raffi J. Ghurabi practice?
- Dr. Raffi Ghurabi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raffi Ghurabi practices Family Medicine and General Practice near South Gate, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See South Gate Family Physicians and South Gate Primary Care Doctors.