A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raffi Ghurabi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raffi Ghurabi is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghurabi
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Ghurabi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Ghurabi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Little Company of Mary-San Pedro Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raffi Joseph Ghurabi DO is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Raffi J. Ghurabi practice?
- Dr. Raffi Ghurabi has 6 office locations.
Dr. Raffi Ghurabi practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: South Gate, CA and Redondo Beach, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors and Los Angeles General Practitioners.