A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafik Muawwad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafik Muawwad is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafik Muawwad, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Muawwad graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Muawwad has 14 hospital affiliations:
- United Medical Center
- Northern Virginia Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafik David Muawwad MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rafik D. Muawwad practice?
- Dr. Rafik Muawwad has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rafik Muawwad practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Seaford, DE and Oxon Hill, MD.
See Washington Orthopedic Surgeons.