Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

by Gary P. on May 17th, 2016

Her advice has been so good for me..

by Joe on Aug 28th, 2015

I wish I could give Dr Tooma 10 stars for the time she spent with me. The staff is so kind and courteous, I have always hated going to the Dr but the staff and Dr Tooma try to make me as comfortable as possible. Dr Tooma shows she cares about the person not the clock. Very good people

First Visit show details First Visit
by Gale Kibby on May 19th, 2015

Dr Tooma is a warm, caring professional who took time with me and listened to my concerns. She acted immediately on my symptoms, ordered apprpropriate tests, and will follow up with me in 2 weeks. Her religious pamphlets did not bother me. I am not religious but consider myself tolerant of those who have such beliefs. In no way did she discuss or attempt to push her beliefs on me. She is an excellent health educator and us very patient. Her staff is also very friendly and professional.

by Kay on Jun 15th, 2014

Walked into the examination room and was bombarded with religious propaganda, everywhere. One would think that a doctor would be neutral and not try to push her brand of religion on you. Not the case here. However all I did there was give her my medical history and I already had all of it written down for her. I was in there about a half hour. My bill even with insurance was $283! No treatment at all. No consultation. In the process of fighting this bill. Will not go see her again.

Jul 15th, 2012

The most unprofessional medical doctor I have ever met in my life, imposing her own religious, political, and non-medical advice on me while I was vulnerable and needed medical help to resolve an issue. She then began to personally attack my faith, religion, and personal life, saying that I had a disease, when it wasn't even a disease at all. Avoid her at all costs as she clearly does not know the difference between medical advice and just plain prejudice.