A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajan Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from New York University.
Dr. Jain has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajan Jain MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rajan Jain practice?
- Dr. Rajan Jain has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rajan Jain practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.