Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rajat Bhatt
Dr. Rajat Bhatt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Shreveport, LA, with other offices in Shreveport, LA and Lubbock, TX. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Bhatt is affiliated with LSU Medical Health Sciences Center, St Joseph Hospital and University Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Rajat Bhatt has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rajat Bhatt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shreveport, LA.
Dr. Ali Mansouri
Hematology, Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Shreveport, LA 0 mi48
Dr. Daniel Banks
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Shreveport, LA 0 mi38
Dr. Carolina Escobar
Internal Medicine, Hematology and Oncology, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Shreveport, LA 0 mi9