A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajeev Pandarinath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajeev Pandarinath, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pandarinath
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pandarinath Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Elbow Injuries
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Sports Medicine
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Pandarinath graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Pandarinath has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
- George Washington Univ Hospital
- The George Washington University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajeev Pandarinath MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rajeev Pandarinath practice?
- Dr. Rajeev Pandarinath has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajeev Pandarinath practices Sports Medicine near Washington, DC.
See Washington Surgeons.