A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajeev Pandarinath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajeev Pandarinath, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Sports Medicine
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Pandarinath graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Pandarinath has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
- George Washington Univ Hospital
- The George Washington University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pandarinath accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Chartered Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rajeev Pandarinath practice?
Dr. Rajeev Pandarinath practices Sports Medicine near Washington, DC.
See Washington Sports Medicine Doctors.