Learn more about Dr. Rajendra Modi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajendra Modi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Modi
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Modi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajendra Modi, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Modi graduated from S M S Medical College, Rajasthan.
Dr. Modi has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajendra Kumar Modi MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Rajendra K. Modi practice?
- Dr. Rajendra Modi has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajendra Modi practices Ophthalmology near Ridgewood, NY.
See Ridgewood Ophthalmologists.