Learn more about Dr. Rajendra Modi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajendra Modi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Modi
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Modi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajendra Modi, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Modi graduated from S M S Medical College, Rajasthan.
Dr. Modi has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajendra Kumar Modi MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Rajendra K. Modi practice?
- Dr. Rajendra Modi has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajendra Modi practices Ophthalmology near Ridgewood, NY.
See Ridgewood Ophthalmologists.