A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajendra Rana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajendra Rana is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rana graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Rana has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim General Hospital
- Coastal Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajendra Thakorbhai Rana MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rajendra T. Rana practice?
- Dr. Rajendra Rana has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajendra Rana practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Garden Grove, CA.
See Garden Grove Family Physicians and Garden Grove Internists.