Learn more about Dr. Rajesh Arakal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajesh Arakal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arakal
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Arakal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajesh Arakal, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Arakal graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Arakal has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajesh Arakal MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rajesh Arakal practice?
- Dr. Rajesh Arakal has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajesh Arakal practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Plano, TX.
See Plano Orthopedic Surgeons.