Learn more about Dr. Rajesh Arakal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajesh Arakal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajesh Arakal, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Arakal graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Arakal has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajesh Arakal MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rajesh Arakal practice?
- Dr. Rajesh Arakal has 6 office locations.
Dr. Rajesh Arakal practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Wichita Falls, TX and Roanoke, TX.
See Plano Surgeons.