Learn more about Dr. Rajeswara Patcha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajeswara Patcha is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patcha
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patcha Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajeswara Patcha, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Patcha graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Patcha has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- New Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajeswara R Patcha MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Rajeswara R. Patcha practice?
- Dr. Rajeswara Patcha has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajeswara Patcha practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Huntington, NY.
See Huntington Internists and Huntington Cardiologists.