A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajeswara Patcha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajeswara Patcha is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patcha
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajeswara Patcha, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Patcha graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Patcha has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- New Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajeswara R Patcha MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Rajeswara R. Patcha practice?
- Dr. Rajeswara Patcha has 12 office locations.
Dr. Rajeswara Patcha practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Huntington, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Northport, NY and Farmingdale, NY.
See Huntington Internists and Huntington Cardiologists.