Learn more about Dr. Rajeswara Patcha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajeswara Patcha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajeswara Patcha, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Patcha graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Patcha has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- New Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patcha accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 34 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rajeswara R. Patcha practice?
Dr. Rajeswara Patcha practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Huntington, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Northport, NY and Farmingdale, NY.
See Huntington Internists and Huntington Cardiologists.