A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajeswara Patcha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajeswara Patcha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajeswara Patcha, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Patcha graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Patcha has 13 hospital affiliations:
- New Island Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patcha accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 34 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rajeswara R. Patcha practice?
Dr. Rajeswara Patcha practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Nuclear Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Huntington, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Northport, NY and Farmingdale, NY.
See Huntington Internists, Huntington Cardiologists, Huntington Critical Care Practitioners, Huntington Nuclear Medicine Physicians, Huntington Anesthesiologists, and Huntington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.