A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajiv Budden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Budden graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta.
Dr. Budden has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
- St. Rose - Rose de Lima & Siena Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajiv Budden MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Rajiv Budden practice?
- Dr. Rajiv Budden has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajiv Budden practices Anesthesiology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Anesthesiologists.