A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajiv Parikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajiv Parikh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajiv Parikh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Parikh graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Parikh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parikh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rajiv R. Parikh practice?
Dr. Rajiv Parikh practices Family Medicine near Tempe, AZ.
See Tempe Family Physicians.