A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajiv Verma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajiv Verma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajiv Verma, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Verma graduated from University Of Zambia, Lusaka. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Verma has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajiv Verma MBBS and MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Rajiv Verma practice?
- Dr. Rajiv Verma has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rajiv Verma practices Pediatric Cardiology near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Cardiologists.