A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajni Agarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajni Agarwal, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Cord Blood Stem Cell Transplantation
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Lung Cancer
- Pathologic Neovascularization
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Stem Cell Transplant (Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Agarwal graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Agarwal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajni Agarwal MD is a female Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rajni Agarwal practice?
- Dr. Rajni Agarwal has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajni Agarwal practices Pediatrics near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Pediatricians.