A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajni Agarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajni Agarwal, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
She has special expertise in 15 Areas, including Cancer, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cord Blood Stem Cell Transplantation.12 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Agarwal graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Agarwal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Agarwal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rajni Agarwal practice?
Dr. Rajni Agarwal practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Transplant Surgery, Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Pediatricians, Palo Alto Oncologists, Palo Alto Surgeons, and Palo Alto Hematologists.