A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajni Agarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajni Agarwal, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Cord Blood Stem Cell Transplantation
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Lung Cancer
- Pathologic Neovascularization
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Stem Cell Transplant (Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Agarwal graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Agarwal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Agarwal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rajni Agarwal practice?
Dr. Rajni Agarwal practices Pediatrics near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Pediatricians.