Overall Review

March 26th, 2015
Excellent Doctor for my kids more years

March 4th, 2015
Good doc staff sucks

July 30th, 2014
Utterly Horrible and Unprofessional Staff
I cant believe how such a smart man in Dr. Rakesh can have such a incompitent stupid and ridiculous staff. I hate to be so blunt but it really doesnt make sense that a man of his statue can afford to be that utterly stupid in his choice of staff. I'm in the midst of changing doctors, not only because of non returned phone calls, but for unprofessional staff, $10 cost in medical forms along with 2 week wait and simply no communication. Unfortunately in Dr. Menon's case what they say is true "Book Smarts and Common Sense dont mix". You can only have one and in his case he only has book smarts and no common sense, this being in his choice of front desk staff. How do you not know your staff is a reflection on yourself and practice and if you do know this then you're beyond stupid for not making changes to correct things. Unfortunately I have to leave a complete negative rating even though he is a good doctor, his staff eliminates all good he is doing.

March 7th, 2014
patient
Dr. Menon is a very nice doctor. The service from the front office sucks. They never answer the phone. You try and now and verify for yourself. The doctor is great but the service sucks. I do not understand why he cannot make sure that his staff do their work. As for me I am changing my children's doctor.

May 20th, 2013
unreliable
Although Dr. Rakeesh is a great doctor, his administrative staff will be thw death of his private medical practice career. The staff almost never answers the phone and also never calls the patient back as they say. If they do answer the phone, they leave you on hold until you decide to call them back again. This medical office needs the staff to become more reliable. Oh by the way, you have to pay $10 for every form you have to getfilled out.... but guess what?.... after they take your money for the form to be filled out.... you'll wait a long time (weeks) before u get it filled out. Smh.... I think this place is all about the money.

May 7th, 2013
Loved the doctor, staff and service were terrible!
Dr. Rakesh Menon was a doctor of my children for many years. He is a very caring and well-versed doctor. We really liked him and that was the only reason we stayed for so long. The unprofessional staff caused a few people we know to leave his practice for another, but we remained. Eventually it started to affect us and we had to leave. He needs to revamp his whole staff and start anew. A new and improved office does not mean a new and improved staff. The attitudes are unfriendly, unpleasant and most of all unprofessional. They systems they have in place don't work! Please Dr. Menon do something to improve your practice.

November 4th, 2011
He is an amazing doctor.I have had at least 4 pediatrician for my daughter, went to Kings County Hospital and was there for at 4yrs,to put it mildly,it sucked and that's the truth.My cousin told me about Dr Menon and we've been there for a year now and it is amazing.This is the kind of service i've been looking for ever since my daughter was born 6yrs ago.Words cannot express how i feel.Also the convience is amazing,4 blocks from my place of residence.Thank you Dr Menon for being who you are,you are in the perfect field.

May 2nd, 2011
Dr.Menon is one of the best doctors that I have encounter he has taken very good care of my twins for years and he also makes sure I keep up with my health my family truly loves and respects Dr.Menon