Pediatricians

Apollo Medical
187 Conklin Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11236
718-408-4949
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  patient  |  show details
Mar 7th, 2014

Dr. Menon is a very nice doctor. The service from the front office sucks. They never answer the phone. You try and now and verify for yourself. The doctor is great but the service sucks. I do not understand why he cannot make sure that his staff do their work. As for me I am changing my children's doctor.

|  unreliable  |  show details
May 20th, 2013

Although Dr. Rakeesh is a great doctor, his administrative staff will be thw death of his private medical practice career. The staff almost never answers the phone and also never calls the patient back as they say. If they do answer the phone, they leave you on hold until you decide to call them back again. This medical office needs the staff to become more reliable. Oh by the way, you have to pay $10 for every form you have to getfilled out.... but guess what?.... after they take your money for the form to be filled out.... you'll wait a long time (weeks) before u get it filled out. Smh.... I think this place is all about the money.

|  Loved the doctor, staff and service were terrible!  |  show details
by Longtime Patient on May 7th, 2013

Dr. Rakesh Menon was a doctor of my children for many years. He is a very caring and well-versed doctor. We really liked him and that was the only reason we stayed for so long. The unprofessional staff caused a few people we know to leave his practice for another, but we remained. Eventually it started to affect us and we had to leave. He needs to revamp his whole staff and start anew. A new and improved office does not mean a new and improved staff. The attitudes are unfriendly, unpleasant and most of all unprofessional. They systems they have in place don't work! Please Dr. Menon do something to improve your practice.

|  show details
Nov 4th, 2011

He is an amazing doctor.I have had at least 4 pediatrician for my daughter, went to Kings County Hospital and was there for at 4yrs,to put it mildly,it sucked and that's the truth.My cousin told me about Dr Menon and we've been there for a year now and it is amazing.This is the kind of service i've been looking for ever since my daughter was born 6yrs ago.Words cannot express how i feel.Also the convience is amazing,4 blocks from my place of residence.Thank you Dr Menon for being who you are,you are in the perfect field.

|  show details
May 2nd, 2011

Dr.Menon is one of the best doctors that I have encounter he has taken very good care of my twins for years and he also makes sure I keep up with my health my family truly loves and respects Dr.Menon

|  Menon Rakesh Md is a good pediatrician  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Nov 3rd, 2009 on insiderpages.com

If you are in need of a good pediatrician go to Dr. Menon Rakesh. This doctor gives good care to your little ones. You feel as if they are...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com