A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Cusick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Cusick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cusick
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cusick Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Cusick, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cusick graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cusick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph J Cusick MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ralph J. Cusick practice?
- Dr. Ralph Cusick has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Cusick practices Psychiatry near Hinsdale, IL.
See Hinsdale Psychiatrists.