A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Cusick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Cusick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Cusick, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cusick graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cusick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph J Cusick MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ralph J. Cusick practice?
- Dr. Ralph Cusick has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Cusick practices Psychiatry near Hinsdale, IL.
See Hinsdale Psychiatrists.