A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Farinella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Farinella is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farinella
Education & Awards
Dr. Farinella graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Farinella has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Edwin Farinella MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ralph E. Farinella practice?
- Dr. Ralph Farinella has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Farinella practices Family Medicine near Dana Point, CA.
See Dana Point Primary Care Doctors.