A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Farinella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Farinella is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farinella
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Farinella Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Farinella graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Farinella has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Edwin Farinella MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ralph E. Farinella practice?
- Dr. Ralph Farinella has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Farinella practices Family Medicine near Dana Point, CA.
See Dana Point Primary Care Doctors.