A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Iorio is Satisfactory. Dr. Iorio has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Iorio graduated from Univ Di Siena, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Siena, Italy.More Education & Awards
Dr. Iorio has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Johns Episcopal Hospital South Shore
- North ShoreLong Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Iorio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Iorio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ralph E. Iorio practice?
Dr. Ralph Iorio practices Internal Medicine near Woodmere, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valley Stream, NY.
See Woodmere Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Raul Iorio