A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Kiriat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Kiriat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kiriat
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kiriat Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kiriat graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Kiriat has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph R Kiriat MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ralph R. Kiriat practice?
- Dr. Ralph Kiriat has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Kiriat practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.