A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Kiriat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Kiriat is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kiriat
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kiriat Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kiriat graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Kiriat has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph R Kiriat MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ralph R. Kiriat practice?
- Dr. Ralph Kiriat has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Kiriat practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.