A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rama Palwai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rama Palwai, Rheumatologist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rama Palwai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lupus Vulgaris
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Palwai graduated from Kurnool Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Palwai has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rama Reddy Palwai MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Rama R. Palwai practice?
- Dr. Rama Palwai has 1 office location.
Dr. Rama Palwai practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Spring, TX.
See Spring Internists and Spring Rheumatologists.