A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rama Palwai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rama Palwai, Rheumatologist is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Palwai
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Palwai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rama Palwai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lupus Vulgaris
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Palwai graduated from Kurnool Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Palwai has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rama Reddy Palwai MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Rama R. Palwai practice?
- Dr. Rama Palwai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rama Palwai practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Shenandoah, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kingwood, TX.