A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramachandran Srinivasan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramachandran Srinivasan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramachandran Srinivasan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Srinivasan graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Srinivasan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramachandran C Srinivasan MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ramachandran C. Srinivasan practice?
- Dr. Ramachandran Srinivasan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ramachandran Srinivasan practices Internal Medicine near Monterey Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Downey, CA and Calabasas, CA.
See Monterey Park Internists.