A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raman Sankar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raman Sankar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raman Sankar, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Absence Epilepsy
- Brain Disorder
- Cognition Disorders
- Complex Partial Epilepsy
- Headache Disorders
- Language Development Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Myoclonic Epilepsies
- Nerve Degeneration
- Seizure Disorders
- Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Sankar graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Sankar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raman Sankar MD and PHD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Raman Sankar practice?
- Dr. Raman Sankar has 1 office location.
Dr. Raman Sankar practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.