A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramesh Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramesh Patel is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramesh Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico.
Dr. Patel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Doctor's Community Hospital
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramesh Gangadhar Patel MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ramesh G. Patel practice?
- Dr. Ramesh Patel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ramesh Patel practices Internal Medicine near Greenbelt, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Montgomery Village, MD.
See Greenbelt Internists.