A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramesh Kesavalu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramesh Kesavalu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramesh Kesavalu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kesavalu graduated from Psg Institute Of Medical Sciences And Research, Coimbatore. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kesavalu has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramesh Chandrakumar Kesavalu MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Ramesh C. Kesavalu practice?
- Dr. Ramesh Kesavalu has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ramesh Kesavalu practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Burbank, CA and Mission Hills, CA.
See Glendale Internists and Glendale Rheumatologists.