Learn more about Dr. Ramesh Kesavalu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramesh Kesavalu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kesavalu
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kesavalu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramesh Kesavalu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kesavalu graduated from Psg Institute Of Medical Sciences And Research, Coimbatore. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kesavalu has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramesh C Kesavalu MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Ramesh C. Kesavalu practice?
- Dr. Ramesh Kesavalu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ramesh Kesavalu practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Burbank, CA and Mission Hills, CA.
See Glendale Internists and Glendale Rheumatologists.