Dr. Ramin Sorkhi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 19th, 2015
great surgeon. He did a great job on my hernia repair.

August 20th, 2015
Referred by family doctor for issues with spleen and liver. He spent about 5 minutes with my husband before he told him he was scheduling for surgery to remove his spleen. Then almost as an after thought he said, my husband needed to a whole battery of tests done. At that point I asked him if he had even looked at all the tests that had been done in prior 2 weeks, replied, oh I didn't realize they had been done. I told him his office staff had already acknowledged they had all results. I asked why would he schedule surgery without reviewing what tests had been done and the results. Responded, he was sure results would confirm physical exam. I then told him we were leaving and wouldn't be returning, I also told his staff the same thing, yet they continued to call to schedule surgery every 2-3 weeks for at least 6 months. Interestingly my husband never needed the surgery ( 2 more dr consults) and that was over 3 tears ago.

May 12th, 2015
Very compassionate Dr. and office staff

April 3rd, 2015
Dr. Sorhki did a wonderful job on my navel hernia surgery.

March 7th, 2015
Surgeon great/staff not so much!!
Dr Sorki was great!!...surgery went smoothly...but the office staff is incompetant...first off they messed up my surgery date!!! and then it took several phone calls and finally I had to go to the office and talk to them about my disability forms being sent in! I was not happy with them!!

February 10th, 2015
Great Doctor
Dr. Sorkhi explained the procedure making me feel very confident. Wonderful doctor, great personality.

February 2nd, 2015
Very Nice Experience
Dr is knowledgeable and thorough. Listens and answers questions. Efficient. Office staff is a delight. Can get through directly to office by phone. Everyone obviously helps everyone else. Messages get recieved. Very nice experience overall.

October 29th, 2014
Was referred to Dr. Sorkhi's office for an urgently needed surgery by my heretofore trusted primary care doc. Four working days since his office received my referral and STILL no follow up from them. This in spite of two phone calls from me attempting to get the ball rolling. I was supposed to already have had this surgery and here it is I can't even get my surgeon to call me back! Dr. Sorkhi may (or may not) be the finest surgeon in the world but if you can't get in to see him, who cares? Incompetence starts at the top. I would avoid this practitioner until he takes patient administration more seriously. If his office is lackadaisical about scheduling, imagine what you would have to look forward to in terms of disability and insurance paperwork SNAFUs. Nope! Next!

May 22nd, 2013
Not a Breast Surgeon
I was not pleased with the doctor nor his staff. Everyone was less than friendly. I went for a consult for a lump in my breast. I asked for surgery because of my previous history of breast cancer. He didn't want to do surgery, only biopsy. I finally got the surgery but nothing was discussed prior to the procedure and found out that only a portion of the lump was removed. I wasn't told this until a month after the surgery. Only a week after surgery I was told to see my primary care physician for any further needs. No, I wouldn't recommend him.

June 24th, 2009
He's the Best
I went to Dr. Sorkhi for hernia surgery and while he was checking me out before the surgery he found a nodule in my thyroid. He did a Fine needle aspiration (Biopsy) and it turned out to be Cancer (Papillary Carcinoma) .Dr. Sorkhi then did my thyroid surgery which went very well. Dr. Sorkhi is the Best and saved my life by being very thorough. I will use him again