by Victoria Marquez on May 12th, 2015

Very compassionate Dr. and office staff

Apr 3rd, 2015

Dr. Sorhki did a wonderful job on my navel hernia surgery.

Surgeon great/staff not so much!! show details Surgeon great/staff not so much!!
Mar 7th, 2015

Dr Sorki was great!!...surgery went smoothly...but the office staff is incompetant...first off they messed up my surgery date!!! and then it took several phone calls and finally I had to go to the office and talk to them about my disability forms being sent in! I was not happy with them!!

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Steven B. Riessen on Feb 10th, 2015

Dr. Sorkhi explained the procedure making me feel very confident. Wonderful doctor, great personality.

Very Nice Experience show details Very Nice Experience
by AS on Feb 2nd, 2015

Dr is knowledgeable and thorough. Listens and answers questions. Efficient. Office staff is a delight. Can get through directly to office by phone. Everyone obviously helps everyone else. Messages get recieved. Very nice experience overall.

Oct 29th, 2014

Was referred to Dr. Sorkhi's office for an urgently needed surgery by my heretofore trusted primary care doc. Four working days since his office received my referral and STILL no follow up from them. This in spite of two phone calls from me attempting to get the ball rolling. I was supposed to already have had this surgery and here it is I can't even get my surgeon to call me back! Dr. Sorkhi may (or may not) be the finest surgeon in the world but if you can't get in to see him, who cares? Incompetence starts at the top. I would avoid this practitioner until he takes patient administration more seriously. If his office is lackadaisical about scheduling, imagine what you would have to look forward to in terms of disability and insurance paperwork SNAFUs. Nope! Next!

Not a Breast Surgeon show details Not a Breast Surgeon
by Teresa H. on May 22nd, 2013

I was not pleased with the doctor nor his staff. Everyone was less than friendly. I went for a consult for a lump in my breast. I asked for surgery because of my previous history of breast cancer. He didn't want to do surgery, only biopsy. I finally got the surgery but nothing was discussed prior to the procedure and found out that only a portion of the lump was removed. I wasn't told this until a month after the surgery. Only a week after surgery I was told to see my primary care physician for any further needs. No, I wouldn't recommend him.

He's the Best show details He's the Best
by Wally Gutierrez on Jun 24th, 2009

I went to Dr. Sorkhi for hernia surgery and while he was checking me out before the surgery he found a nodule in my thyroid. He did a Fine needle aspiration (Biopsy) and it turned out to be Cancer (Papillary Carcinoma) .Dr. Sorkhi then did my thyroid surgery which went very well. Dr. Sorkhi is the Best and saved my life by being very thorough. I will use him again