A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramin Tabibiazar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramin Tabibiazar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tabibiazar
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Tabibiazar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramin Tabibiazar, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabibiazar graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tabibiazar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramin Tabibiazar MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ramin Tabibiazar practice?
- Dr. Ramin Tabibiazar has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramin Tabibiazar practices Cardiovascular Disease near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Cardiologists.