Learn more about Dr. Ramin Tabibiazar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramin Tabibiazar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramin Tabibiazar, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabibiazar graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tabibiazar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramin Tabibiazar MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ramin Tabibiazar practice?
- Dr. Ramin Tabibiazar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ramin Tabibiazar practices Cardiovascular Disease near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Santa Monica Cardiologists.