A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramiro Rosero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramiro Rosero, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosero graduated from Universidad Central Del Ecuador, Quito.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rosero has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosero accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ramiro R. Rosero practice?
Dr. Ramiro Rosero practices Family Medicine near Lakewood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Compton, CA.
See Lakewood Family Physicians.