A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramiro Rosero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramiro Rosero is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosero
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rosero Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramiro Rosero, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosero graduated from Universidad Central Del Ecuador, Quito.
Dr. Rosero has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramiro Rene Rosero MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ramiro R. Rosero practice?
- Dr. Ramiro Rosero has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramiro Rosero practices Family Medicine near Lakewood, CA.
See Lakewood Primary Care Doctors.