Learn more about Dr. Ramiro Rosero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramiro Rosero is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosero
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Rosero Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramiro Rosero, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosero graduated from Universidad Central Del Ecuador, Quito.
Dr. Rosero has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramiro Rene Rosero MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ramiro R. Rosero practice?
- Dr. Ramiro Rosero has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ramiro Rosero practices Family Medicine near Lakewood, CA.
See Lakewood Family Physicians.