A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramiro Rosero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramiro Rosero is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosero
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramiro Rosero, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosero graduated from Universidad Central Del Ecuador, Quito.
Dr. Rosero has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramiro Rene Rosero MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ramiro R. Rosero practice?
- Dr. Ramiro Rosero has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ramiro Rosero practices Family Medicine near Lakewood, CA.
See Lakewood Family Physicians.