Dr. Ramtin Kassir MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 19th, 2017
Amazing Doctor
My Wife had a procedure done with Dr. Kassir and she is Extremely happy and she looks great,The kassir's staff is attentive and they are very kind and polite .

August 10th, 2017
Today is my 25th birthday. I had rhinoplasty performed a week ago. My nose was never broken or drastically huge to begin with but my hobby is photography and I work as a medical assistant. I was tired of posing a certain angle for photos/videos in order to perfect the shot for my nose. (I tend to be a perfectionist.) Today was the day my nose splint/stitches were removed at Dr. Kassir's office. I remember the nurse practitioner and my boyfriend smiling in approval after she was done removing everything. "I think you're going to be really happy" she said. I hesitated for a long time before looking at the mirror I was handed. Finally, I had the courage to pick up the mirror and stare back at my reflection. All the anxiety quickly turned into pure happiness. I examined every angle of my nose and could not feel happier. The day of surgery I had shown Dr. Kassir several of my favorite photos from my phone. Angelina Jolie's nose was among the top and it's exactly as I requested. To everyone considering rhinoplasty: There is no pain. The only pain I experienced was sore throat/dry mouth (from breathing through my mouth so often.) You must have some patience after rhinoplasty. Everyone heals at their own pace. I'm a slow healer. I am just dealing with some bruising around my eyes. (Completely normal after rhino.) I will be buying a concealer to help cover this in the meantime. Was it worth it? Completely. (I wish I had a nickel for everytime I stared at my new reflection now. I never realized how much of a difference this has made for me.) Thank you to Dr. Kassir + his staff. This will be a memorable birthday for me.

August 8th, 2017
Life changing
I had hated the way my nose looked for many years, and I always wanted a rhinoplasty. My concern was finding the right doctor for me, someone I could put all my trust in. I was looking for the doctor who would get to know me on a personal level, and really take into account why I wanted a rhinoplasty. After months of research I found Dr. Kassir and I knew instantly that he was the doctor for me. From the moment I walked into Dr. Kassir's office I knew he was going to change my life. He got to know me and truly listened to why I was unhappy about my nose. Every time I walk into his office he is so warm and friendly. He made me feel comfortable right from the beginning. Now five weeks out from my rhinoplasty I am happier than ever. My nose fits me. When I tell people I had a rhinoplasty some people don't even notice, and others tell me it looks like the nose you were always meant to have. I find myself just staring at my nose, because I am truly amazed at how much this has changed my life. I would do it again in a heartbeat. I had such a fast recovery with no pain at all. I recently just took engagement pictures and every picture I couldn't believe how amazing my nose looks (and it's only five weeks after surgery). I am getting married this May and I can't even imagine how amazing it is going to look by then. Thank you Dr. Kassir for bringing out this new confident person in me. I truly am forever grateful. You are an amazing doctor who truly changed my life!

August 1st, 2017
Tremendously Disappointed and Embarrassed
I am embarrassed to have been fooled into believing in the appearance of Dr Kassir based on information online and through social media. I traveled from out of state for a rhinoplasty and was shocked to find his office in an area of town that wasn't clean. It was located in a strip mall next to a laundromat. The Manhattan office is just as bad. It's not even actually on Park Ave it is on a side street and the frustrated doorman had to show us how to find it. The office itself was disorganized and dirty and looked as though the staff had DIY'd the construction. It was scary to imagine having a procedure done there. It felt like a back door, alleyway, doctor's office. I was devastated as they make you pay in full upfront in order to schedule a procedure and it's non-refundable. DO YOUR HOMEWORK! Visit in person! The office staff were non-responsive and extremely disorganized. Dr Kassir did not spend any time asking me any questions regarding what I wanted. He kept running out of the room very distracted. I am so heartbroken to have spent money with him and I am unhappy with the results. They never scheduled a follow up and when I went back in because I was unhappy he didn't even look inside my nose or ask what I thought. He said he thought it looked fine and left the room. At the meeting the day before surgery I waited 1 1/2 hours. At cast off I waited 2 hours. For the follow up that I scheduled I traveled 1400 miles and then waited 2 hours to see him for 60 seconds. I will never schedule a procedure again through a Skype consultation. I am so embarrassed and feel like a fool. Please please go in person before doing anything!

August 1st, 2017
Rhinoplasty patient
Dr Kassir and his staff were very welcoming and warm. I felt very comfortable with my surgery going in and post op.

July 27th, 2017
No one better!
Dr. Kassir was referred to me by a friend that had rhinoplasty done by him and had amazing results. I didn't even want to look any further for a surgeon because I had complete confidence in him. Dr. Kassir has very good bed side manners and makes you feel comfortable during every appointment. The reality of rhinoplasty set in when I took my cast off six days after surgery. I expected to have an immediate satisfaction with it the way my friend did. For me it was very different, I was in complete shock with my nose as it was so different from my previous nose. I became very anxious because of the swelling but I could see that the Dr. Kassir truly scultped a nose that fit my facial features beautifully. Five days later my swelling went down tremendously and I could see the beautiful nose I was given. It is now 3 weeks after my surgery and even though my nose is still swollen I am OBSESSED. It is a beautiful shape and size that will only get better with time. Day by day my family loves my nose even more and I continue to get complimented on it. Even though the nose is significantly smaller and different than the nose I once had it is almost impossible to tell that I was not born with this nose. That is due to the expertise of Dr. Kassir in sculpting a nose that compliments my facial features. I am extremely pleased with everything Dr. Kassir has done for me. I am writing this review to tell anyone that is seriously thinking about rhinoplasty to do it, and do it right with Dr. Kassir. It is normal to feel that initial shock and possible regret when you see yourself for the first time. But, trust the process and be patient because the true results will become evident in no time and I have no doubts that you will be extremely happy with the results, as I am. Thank you Dr. Kassir for restoring my self confidence and living up to all my expectations of you!

March 31st, 2017
Rhinoplasty
I had rhinoplasty performed by Dr Kassir only 1 week ago. My splint and bandages were removed yesterday. There are no words to describe how happy I am with the results already. I am so grateful to Dr. Kassir. Not only is he an amazing surgeon he is also down to earth and easy to talk to. He answered all of my questions and addressed all of my concerns prior to the surgery and since. My family and friends are blown away by the result. I was so worried that it would be obvious that I had plastic surgery. I can not believe how natural it looks. I can't stop looking in the mirror. My only regret is that I didn't do it sooner! This whole experience has exceeded my expectations. Dr. Kassir's staff has been wonderful as well throughout this entire process.

March 20th, 2017
My results are amazing!
I searched for 15 years for the right surgeon to perform rhinoplasty and am so happy I chose Dr. Kassir. Altering your appearance is one of the most serious decisions you can make and choosing a surgeon you can trust is the most important part of this process. My results are amazing and exceed my expectations!

March 8th, 2017
The best of the best!
The best of the best! Dr. Kassir and his staff are truly amazing. I had surgery one week ago and I could not be happier with the results! I can now breathe through my nose for the first time in over a decade! Throughout the entire process, his staff was very supportive. Dr. Kassir and his staff listened to everything I wanted and followed through 100%. I live about three hours away from the practice and it is SO worth the drive. If you have any issues with your nose, I would highly recommend seeing Dr. Kassir. It's worth the trip!

February 28th, 2017
I LOVE MY NEW NOSE!!!
I went to Dr. Kassir because I've wanted Rhinoplasty for over 10 years. I am now 27 and finally got it done and could not be happier with the results! I chose Dr.Kassir because of his outstanding reputation and because during our consultation he knew exactly what I wanted. I felt like I could trust him with a procedure like this. He did not let me down at all. I am in love with the results even just a month post-op. He fulfilled my wishes and ensured I was in good hands. The procedure itself was easy as pie and I felt absolutely no pain afterwards. I literally couldn't be happier and I am so glad I got it done. I'm even happier that Dr.Kassir was the one who took care of me. His staff was also extremely sweet and everyone seemed on the same page. Thank you Dr.Kassir, for seriously changing my life for the better and giving me the confidence I've always wanted.

February 27th, 2017
DON'T HESITATE! Get the procedure done!
First, I would like to say how AMAZING my Rhinoplasty results are! I have never felt more confident in my life. Dr. Kassir was the third surgeon that I saw before deciding who's hands I trusted my nose in. When visiting him back in January, I never felt more comfortable with a surgeon in my life. He gave me a complete overview of the procedure and showed me through a computer app what my nose would look like post surgery. We discussed my options and moved on to the next step which was the price/financing options. The price was the highest out of the three doctors that I saw; however, I had to realize that Rhinoplasty is something that he specializes in and does a BEAUTIFUL job every single time. This was something that I knew I wanted to invest in. The admirable staff helped me with all of my financing options and helped get me into an appointment within three weeks of my visit! THREE WEEKS! Dr. Kassir arranged his busy schedule just to coordinate with me. Now let's talk about the most important thing... my results. Before surgery, I had zero confidence. I was so insecure about the bump on my nose and the fact that it turned upwards. I would never let my friends take pictures of me from the side. Dr. Kassir met my expectations 100%. He showed me what it would look like before he even performed the surgery and my nose looked identical afterwards. It is beautiful! I would not take back this decision and would do it a million times over. He prescribed medicine for the before and after care which assisted in the healing process. I had minimal bruising for the first three days after the Rhinoplasty, and I was back to work in seven days! Anyone who is considering Dr. Kassir should not hesitate! He is so talented and so genuine! He remembers his patients and makes an effort (knowing his busy schedule) to reach out and communicate with his patients post-surgery. Anyone going back and forth between getting a procedure by Dr. Kassir should not hesitate and should make the move as soon as possible! I promise you won't regret it!

February 12th, 2017
I am so grateful for Dr. Kassir and his staff. It has been 2 weeks since my Rhinoplasty and I am beyond happy with the results, my nose is still healing but my nose looks very natural. The whole experience was beyond what I expected, Dr. Kassir did an amazing job and the staff was always there to answer any questions and concerns that I had before and after the surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Kassir.