Dr. Ramtin Kassir MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 31st, 2017
Rhinoplasty
I had rhinoplasty performed by Dr Kassir only 1 week ago. My splint and bandages were removed yesterday. There are no words to describe how happy I am with the results already. I am so grateful to Dr. Kassir. Not only is he an amazing surgeon he is also down to earth and easy to talk to. He answered all of my questions and addressed all of my concerns prior to the surgery and since. My family and friends are blown away by the result. I was so worried that it would be obvious that I had plastic surgery. I can not believe how natural it looks. I can't stop looking in the mirror. My only regret is that I didn't do it sooner! This whole experience has exceeded my expectations. Dr. Kassir's staff has been wonderful as well throughout this entire process.

March 20th, 2017
My results are amazing!
I searched for 15 years for the right surgeon to perform rhinoplasty and am so happy I chose Dr. Kassir. Altering your appearance is one of the most serious decisions you can make and choosing a surgeon you can trust is the most important part of this process. My results are amazing and exceed my expectations!

March 8th, 2017
The best of the best!
The best of the best! Dr. Kassir and his staff are truly amazing. I had surgery one week ago and I could not be happier with the results! I can now breathe through my nose for the first time in over a decade! Throughout the entire process, his staff was very supportive. Dr. Kassir and his staff listened to everything I wanted and followed through 100%. I live about three hours away from the practice and it is SO worth the drive. If you have any issues with your nose, I would highly recommend seeing Dr. Kassir. It's worth the trip!

February 27th, 2017
I LOVE MY NEW NOSE!!!
I went to Dr. Kassir because I've wanted Rhinoplasty for over 10 years. I am now 27 and finally got it done and could not be happier with the results! I chose Dr.Kassir because of his outstanding reputation and because during our consultation he knew exactly what I wanted. I felt like I could trust him with a procedure like this. He did not let me down at all. I am in love with the results even just a month post-op. He fulfilled my wishes and ensured I was in good hands. The procedure itself was easy as pie and I felt absolutely no pain afterwards. I literally couldn't be happier and I am so glad I got it done. I'm even happier that Dr.Kassir was the one who took care of me. His staff was also extremely sweet and everyone seemed on the same page. Thank you Dr.Kassir, for seriously changing my life for the better and giving me the confidence I've always wanted.

February 26th, 2017
DON'T HESITATE! Get the procedure done!
First, I would like to say how AMAZING my Rhinoplasty results are! I have never felt more confident in my life. Dr. Kassir was the third surgeon that I saw before deciding who's hands I trusted my nose in. When visiting him back in January, I never felt more comfortable with a surgeon in my life. He gave me a complete overview of the procedure and showed me through a computer app what my nose would look like post surgery. We discussed my options and moved on to the next step which was the price/financing options. The price was the highest out of the three doctors that I saw; however, I had to realize that Rhinoplasty is something that he specializes in and does a BEAUTIFUL job every single time. This was something that I knew I wanted to invest in. The admirable staff helped me with all of my financing options and helped get me into an appointment within three weeks of my visit! THREE WEEKS! Dr. Kassir arranged his busy schedule just to coordinate with me. Now let's talk about the most important thing... my results. Before surgery, I had zero confidence. I was so insecure about the bump on my nose and the fact that it turned upwards. I would never let my friends take pictures of me from the side. Dr. Kassir met my expectations 100%. He showed me what it would look like before he even performed the surgery and my nose looked identical afterwards. It is beautiful! I would not take back this decision and would do it a million times over. He prescribed medicine for the before and after care which assisted in the healing process. I had minimal bruising for the first three days after the Rhinoplasty, and I was back to work in seven days! Anyone who is considering Dr. Kassir should not hesitate! He is so talented and so genuine! He remembers his patients and makes an effort (knowing his busy schedule) to reach out and communicate with his patients post-surgery. Anyone going back and forth between getting a procedure by Dr. Kassir should not hesitate and should make the move as soon as possible! I promise you won't regret it!

February 12th, 2017
I am so grateful for Dr. Kassir and his staff. It has been 2 weeks since my Rhinoplasty and I am beyond happy with the results, my nose is still healing but my nose looks very natural. The whole experience was beyond what I expected, Dr. Kassir did an amazing job and the staff was always there to answer any questions and concerns that I had before and after the surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Kassir.

October 30th, 2016
Dr. Kassir is the most thoughtful doctor I have ever seen. My septo/rhino surgery was an excellent experience. I recovered in no time and am so happy with the results.

October 17th, 2016
I had non surgical rhinoplasty and my lips done. The procedure took 15 minutes. Dr. Kassir and his staff are amazing. My results are natural and no one knows I had anything done.

October 13th, 2016
Neck lift
Omg this doctor is amazing! A magician!!!! Hands of gold! He has an amazing bedside manner!! A friendly! Caring! Kind doctor!!! His work is so good! He aims to please!!! He does beautiful work!!! He will be my facial surgeon for life!! Im 56 now! He is fantastic!!!

October 6th, 2016
Rhinoplasty
Dr Kassir ruined my face. He did not listen to my request. He made my nose far too small for my face. Once he has your money he is rude and unprofessional. Beware of this Dr. Dnt fall for the celebrity housewife paid press either. Non of them look good.

October 4th, 2016
I've been robbed
Beware this Dr will not cater to his patients unless you're rich and famous. Work is very sloppy. I had a neck lift done and was left with huge scars and keloids. Neck wasn't lifted like I was promised. During the surgery Dr Kassir had an intern assist with the surgery and his intern did the left side of my face and made my ear look deformed. Worst experience in my entire life. Dr Kassir will not do revisions for his mistakes.

September 26th, 2016
Rhinoplasty
I loved Dr. Kassir! I had asked him to fix the tip of my nose and my bump. When he first took off the caste, I was worried because I thought that the tip of my nose was way too high. After about a month my tip dropped dramatically and now it looks perfect! Thank you Dr. Kassir for doing a wonderful job on my nose.