Dr. Ramtin Kassir MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 30th, 2016
Dr. Kassir is the most thoughtful doctor I have ever seen. My septo/rhino surgery was an excellent experience. I recovered in no time and am so happy with the results.

October 17th, 2016
I had non surgical rhinoplasty and my lips done. The procedure took 15 minutes. Dr. Kassir and his staff are amazing. My results are natural and no one knows I had anything done.

October 13th, 2016
Neck lift
Omg this doctor is amazing! A magician!!!! Hands of gold! He has an amazing bedside manner!! A friendly! Caring! Kind doctor!!! His work is so good! He aims to please!!! He does beautiful work!!! He will be my facial surgeon for life!! Im 56 now! He is fantastic!!!

October 6th, 2016
Rhinoplasty
Dr Kassir ruined my face. He did not listen to my request. He made my nose far too small for my face. Once he has your money he is rude and unprofessional. Beware of this Dr. Dnt fall for the celebrity housewife paid press either. Non of them look good.

October 4th, 2016
I've been robbed
Beware this Dr will not cater to his patients unless you're rich and famous. Work is very sloppy. I had a neck lift done and was left with huge scars and keloids. Neck wasn't lifted like I was promised. During the surgery Dr Kassir had an intern assist with the surgery and his intern did the left side of my face and made my ear look deformed. Worst experience in my entire life. Dr Kassir will not do revisions for his mistakes.

September 26th, 2016
Rhinoplasty
I loved Dr. Kassir! I had asked him to fix the tip of my nose and my bump. When he first took off the caste, I was worried because I thought that the tip of my nose was way too high. After about a month my tip dropped dramatically and now it looks perfect! Thank you Dr. Kassir for doing a wonderful job on my nose.

September 18th, 2016
Superb cosmetic surgeon
Dr. Kassir combines has the eye of an artist and the skills of a surgeon. He does not change a persons' overall appearance. He improves it.

September 13th, 2016
I had rhinoplasty completed 6 months ago and I have experienced more swelling than usual, however I continue to see Dr. Kassir and his wonderful staff and they are working with me to help me achieve the desired results. I was always self-conscious of my nose and getting a rhinoplasty was the best decision I have ever made. I can't wait to see the final results of my nose! Everyone in Dr. Kassir's office is really friendly and make me feel at ease every time I go. I highly recommend Dr. Kassir, he is a very dedicated plastic surgeon that will help produce natural looking results and cares for his patients. Dr Kassir is the best! Thank you Dr. Kassir!

August 17th, 2016
I got the Non-surgical rhinoplasty by Dr. Kassir and now, I feel more confident in my appearance! I'm very picky and did all my research before going with Dr. Kassir. He's really an amazing plastic and cosmetic surgeon! He listened and respected my opinion and designed my nose to fit my face. He was available for questions and concerns and treated me with care and respect. The office staff, nurses, coordinator are exceptional as well. I would highly recommend and would use Dr. Kassir again in the future!!

August 15th, 2016
My nose looks great, the tip is still a bit large but I'm only at week 3 and I can feel that it's just swollen. I was at the NYC office and you would know when the staff is having a good day or a bad day because I've been in that office for about 4 times and have gotten mixed treatments with them. Dr. Kassir is a talented and extremely busy surgeon, you get what you're paying for which is a quality result, but knowing that he was busy I made sure I was clear with him one last time minutes before my operation about the results that I wanted. I told him please do NOT make my nose pointy and my nostrils lifted upwards and he did just that and perfected to what I wanted. My advice to whoever gets rhinoplasty is to reiterate what you want just as you did during the consultation. He sees so many patients and although he makes you feel special, you can't assume he remembers what you want, even though he already knows what your nose needs before you say anything it's better to just be safe and make it clear what you want right before you go under.

August 12th, 2016
The BEST doctor!
The best doctor! My daughter knew that Dr.Kassir would be the surgeon who would perform her Rhinoplasty from the moment she met him. She appreciated that he is a skilled artist and his work was flawless. I was extremely nervous about her decision and experience feelings of regret, depression and fear right after she had her procedure because I was so concerned about whether this was a good decision. One week later after she had her splint removed this all changed for me. I was emotional after seeing my daughter's results for the first time. Her nose looks beautiful and her nose gave her the confidence she required and she feels so much more happy. My daughter looked great and felt great and was extremely comfortable with minimal brusing throught the whole process.I now realize that I did not need to worry.Dr.Kassir is the best .We are both so happy with her results and we are extremely grateful to Dr.Kassir for changing her entire life.

August 8th, 2016
Natural Results
Dr. Kassir was very warm and welcoming from the first time I met him. I felt very comfortable with him because of his great bedside manner and impecc ...