Dr. Ramtin Kassir Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ramtin Kassir?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

September 22nd, 2017

Dr. Kassir you are fabulous, but...

I will start by saying I had my Rhinoplasty done by Dr. Kassir less than two months ago, and I already love the results! It is still swollen, so I am very excited to see how it will change and continue to fit to my face over the next few months. He truly is an incredible surgeon. One word of advice – make sure to type out EXACTLY what you want and do not want changed, and bring pictures of people for reference. He sees many patients a day so it is important you are clear in what desired look you want. With that being said, I have to rate my overall experience as NOT top notch. He is such a well-respected surgeon, and I expected top notch staff as well. It is truly unfortunate that his entire team is incompetent. They were the reason I felt so utterly uneasy from start to finish – I was nervous enough to be having a procedure like this, and the added stress I am about to explain was uncanny. You choose a surgeon based on their incredible work, right? Well, Dr. Kassir’s team makes me NOT want to recommend him – it is near embarrassing to refer a friend or relative if they end up going through a similar experience as mine. The staff including Nikolija, Caitlyn and Margaret made countless scheduling errors for dates and times of my visits, including the day of my actual surgery. The extreme disorganization resulted in a lot of unnecessary stress on my end. Araskya was another staff member. She cares about one thing and one thing only: to get you to book your surgery as soon as you arrive at your consultation before you even realize how much you’re paying. I am a young individual, paying for this entirely on my own. My total for surgery was $16,500, and this included no breakdown on the price. All they did was take photos and had me sit down in the office. I was shocked. I then found out by a very good source that scheduling in New Jersey determines a lower price point, vs. New York City office. I called Araskya the following day and all she had to say to me was “There are no refunds.” I was NOT asking for a refund, I was simply asking to switch the location of my procedure! With clearly no option, I had to stick to paying the higher amount and just trust that Dr. Kassir would do a beautiful job, no matter the cost. Paula was the ONLY helpful person I dealt with – she was the reason we were able to spot all of the inaccuracies in the scheduled appointment dates and times. She was able to effectively get someone to call me back for pre-op and/or post-op information. I found it quite hard to believe that Dr. Kassir puts so much trust in Margaret taking on many roles in the office. She consistently was careless, rude, and unprofessional. She took off my splint and left 2 visible stitches on my nose! I had to go back to get those removed since they were on the outside! She had given me ZERO post-op instructions that day on top of it all. I thought I would at least get some verbal tips, if not a packet of some sort. This is a pretty serious surgery, your nose takes up your whole face... Why doesn’t his team take it seriously? I understand that they must have an overwhelming number of patients, but it is their job to keep us feeling that we are in the best of hands and well informed. Honestly, the list goes on and on with disorganization and unprofessionalism… there was so much back and forth between myself and his team that all of it nearly ruined my experience. Dr. Kassir, for the excellent surgeon that you are, you need to hire professionals. Your team did not represent you with esteem or the knowledge your patients need, and in my opinion they are a poor representation of your practice.

September 14th, 2017

Revision Rhinoplasty

I had revision rhinoplasty about a month ago with Dr. Kassir. I had my first Rhinoplasty about 10 years ago overseas and was unhappy with my results as my nose was asymmetrical and still had problems breathing even after the surgery. I am very happy with my decision to go to Dr. Kassir. The procedure was painless and I had minimal to no bruising. I am very happy with the look of my nose he kept it very natural which is what I wanted and the best part is that I can breathe again without trouble. His staff is also extremely helpful and everyone on the team is very nice and comforting.

September 2nd, 2017

My experience with Dr. Kassir and his staff has been incredible. He made me feel at ease from beginning to end. Dr. Kassir devoted his time and attention to me while thoroughly explaining every detail of my procedure before and after. I am three weeks post op and could not be happier. Anytime you undergo any surgery it can be exhaustingly nerve wracking, but you have nothing to fear with his expertise. I have and will continue to recommend him to all. He is equally genuine as he is talented. The entire team is extraordinary.

August 26th, 2017

New nose new life! Rhinoplasty by Dr. Kassir

There are seriously not enough words to describe how much I love my new nose by Dr. Kassir. His exceptional precision made my dreams come true. I showed him exactly what I wanted and he did far more than that. Dr. Kassir is truly amazing at what he does and has hands of gold. He is definitely the only person I would trust with my face. I also couldn't believe how painless the recovery was. I took tylenol for 2 days and that was it! I am so grateful and thankful I had the opportunity to work with Dr. Kassir and his wonderful, caring staff. They transformed my life and my expectations were definitely exceeded. I am currently 1 week post-op and able to go out with my friends tonight, excercise and return to my daily life-except now I am more confident and so excited! I am in love/obsessed with my new nose and 100% recommend Dr. Kassir for rhinoplasty.

August 24th, 2017

Having had two previous rhinoplasties, I was extremely hesitant to schedule my revision surgery. I first met with dr kassir almost a year before finally having surgery. He immediately made me feel comfortable, didn't rush me, and understood and listened to all my concerns. My first surgery was in 2000, and my 2008 surgery to correct it left me with a droopy tip that I was extremely self conscious about. Having small children I was nervous to undergo surgery once again but I am so happy I did. I am now 6 weeks post op and the swelling is going down everyday. I love my nose and am so happy with my decision and choosing dr kassir. Having been through not one, but two, unsuccessful surgeries I understand the hesitation and lack of trust. I wish I met Dr Kassir sooner!

August 22nd, 2017

Nose job

he is a great surgeon and he is very knowledgeable. amazing jib with my nose.

August 19th, 2017

Amazing Doctor

My Wife had a procedure done with Dr. Kassir and she is Extremely happy and she looks great,The kassir's staff is attentive and they are very kind and polite .

August 10th, 2017

Today is my 25th birthday. I had rhinoplasty performed a week ago. My nose was never broken or drastically huge to begin with but my hobby is photography and I work as a medical assistant. I was tired of posing a certain angle for photos/videos in order to perfect the shot for my nose. (I tend to be a perfectionist.) Today was the day my nose splint/stitches were removed at Dr. Kassir's office. I remember the nurse practitioner and my boyfriend smiling in approval after she was done removing everything. "I think you're going to be really happy" she said. I hesitated for a long time before looking at the mirror I was handed. Finally, I had the courage to pick up the mirror and stare back at my reflection. All the anxiety quickly turned into pure happiness. I examined every angle of my nose and could not feel happier. The day of surgery I had shown Dr. Kassir several of my favorite photos from my phone. Angelina Jolie's nose was among the top and it's exactly as I requested. To everyone considering rhinoplasty: There is no pain. The only pain I experienced was sore throat/dry mouth (from breathing through my mouth so often.) You must have some patience after rhinoplasty. Everyone heals at their own pace. I'm a slow healer. I am just dealing with some bruising around my eyes. (Completely normal after rhino.) I will be buying a concealer to help cover this in the meantime. Was it worth it? Completely. (I wish I had a nickel for everytime I stared at my new reflection now. I never realized how much of a difference this has made for me.) Thank you to Dr. Kassir + his staff. This will be a memorable birthday for me.

August 8th, 2017

Life changing

I had hated the way my nose looked for many years, and I always wanted a rhinoplasty. My concern was finding the right doctor for me, someone I could put all my trust in. I was looking for the doctor who would get to know me on a personal level, and really take into account why I wanted a rhinoplasty. After months of research I found Dr. Kassir and I knew instantly that he was the doctor for me. From the moment I walked into Dr. Kassir's office I knew he was going to change my life. He got to know me and truly listened to why I was unhappy about my nose. Every time I walk into his office he is so warm and friendly. He made me feel comfortable right from the beginning. Now five weeks out from my rhinoplasty I am happier than ever. My nose fits me. When I tell people I had a rhinoplasty some people don't even notice, and others tell me it looks like the nose you were always meant to have. I find myself just staring at my nose, because I am truly amazed at how much this has changed my life. I would do it again in a heartbeat. I had such a fast recovery with no pain at all. I recently just took engagement pictures and every picture I couldn't believe how amazing my nose looks (and it's only five weeks after surgery). I am getting married this May and I can't even imagine how amazing it is going to look by then. Thank you Dr. Kassir for bringing out this new confident person in me. I truly am forever grateful. You are an amazing doctor who truly changed my life!

August 1st, 2017

Tremendously Disappointed and Embarrassed

I am embarrassed to have been fooled into believing in the appearance of Dr Kassir based on information online and through social media. I traveled from out of state for a rhinoplasty and was shocked to find his office in an area of town that wasn't clean. It was located in a strip mall next to a laundromat. The Manhattan office is just as bad. It's not even actually on Park Ave it is on a side street and the frustrated doorman had to show us how to find it. The office itself was disorganized and dirty and looked as though the staff had DIY'd the construction. It was scary to imagine having a procedure done there. It felt like a back door, alleyway, doctor's office. I was devastated as they make you pay in full upfront in order to schedule a procedure and it's non-refundable. DO YOUR HOMEWORK! Visit in person! The office staff were non-responsive and extremely disorganized. Dr Kassir did not spend any time asking me any questions regarding what I wanted. He kept running out of the room very distracted. I am so heartbroken to have spent money with him and I am unhappy with the results. They never scheduled a follow up and when I went back in because I was unhappy he didn't even look inside my nose or ask what I thought. He said he thought it looked fine and left the room. At the meeting the day before surgery I waited 1 1/2 hours. At cast off I waited 2 hours. For the follow up that I scheduled I traveled 1400 miles and then waited 2 hours to see him for 60 seconds. I will never schedule a procedure again through a Skype consultation. I am so embarrassed and feel like a fool. Please please go in person before doing anything!

August 1st, 2017

Rhinoplasty patient

Dr Kassir and his staff were very welcoming and warm. I felt very comfortable with my surgery going in and post op.

July 27th, 2017

No one better!

Dr. Kassir was referred to me by a friend that had rhinoplasty done by him and had amazing results. I didn't even want to look any further for a surgeon because I had complete confidence in him. Dr. Kassir has very good bed side manners and makes you feel comfortable during every appointment. The reality of rhinoplasty set in when I took my cast off six days after surgery. I expected to have an immediate satisfaction with it the way my friend did. For me it was very different, I was in complete shock with my nose as it was so different from my previous nose. I became very anxious because of the swelling but I could see that the Dr. Kassir truly scultped a nose that fit my facial features beautifully. Five days later my swelling went down tremendously and I could see the beautiful nose I was given. It is now 3 weeks after my surgery and even though my nose is still swollen I am OBSESSED. It is a beautiful shape and size that will only get better with time. Day by day my family loves my nose even more and I continue to get complimented on it. Even though the nose is significantly smaller and different than the nose I once had it is almost impossible to tell that I was not born with this nose. That is due to the expertise of Dr. Kassir in sculpting a nose that compliments my facial features. I am extremely pleased with everything Dr. Kassir has done for me. I am writing this review to tell anyone that is seriously thinking about rhinoplasty to do it, and do it right with Dr. Kassir. It is normal to feel that initial shock and possible regret when you see yourself for the first time. But, trust the process and be patient because the true results will become evident in no time and I have no doubts that you will be extremely happy with the results, as I am. Thank you Dr. Kassir for restoring my self confidence and living up to all my expectations of you!