Surgical Specialist, Neurologists

4242 Farnam St
Ste 650
Omaha, NE 68131
402-559-8600
Locations and availability (4)

2.5

|  Couldn't ask for better.  |  show details
by Lori on Jun 18th, 2013

Dr. Zabad has been supportive and personable to me and my family. She is very thorough and knowledgeable about MS. I wouldn't consider going to anyone else.

|  show details
May 14th, 2013

I found Dr. Zabad to be pretty unprofessional. Granted I'm not the type of MS patient she likely prefers - as in I'm not "that sick" all the time - but I didn't like feeling brushed off for not being "sick enough". I had a good experience at the MS clinic prior to her arrival, however, two visits with her were enough to make me seek treatment elsewhere. I don't doubt she is intelligent but I don't like being made to feel like I must be in a wheelchair to warrant good treatment. She is the reason I left the MS clinic and will not return nor recommend her practice to anyone else.

|  show details
Sep 8th, 2011

Dr Rana Zabad has taken me under her wing and tried to help me in every way she knows how. She always is upbeat and so far has never said we need to throw in the towel. She has no fear in changing up medicines and proceedures yet I feel safe following her orders. Such a humor not always seen in someone of her education and position. A for Dr. Rana K Zabad and UNMC.

|  This doctor must work for Copaxone  |  show details
by MS Lady NE on Apr 21st, 2009

I have had MS for several years and happy with my current treatment. She was hired about 6 months ago and now she is wanting to take me off my drug and switch to Copaxone. The other ladies I meet with in my MS group have also mentioned her intention.