A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randa Jarrar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randa Jarrar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jarrar
Alzheimer's Patient Education Alzheimer's disease information and patient education guide to memory loss symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.Before Visiting Dr. Jarrar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randa Jarrar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Intraoperative Monitoring
Education & Awards
Dr. Jarrar graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jarrar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randa Jarrar BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Randa Jarrar practice?
- Dr. Randa Jarrar has 1 office location.
Dr. Randa Jarrar practices Pediatrics, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians and Phoenix Neurologists.