Learn more about Dr. Randa Jarrar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randa Jarrar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jarrar
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Jarrar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randa Jarrar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Intraoperative Monitoring
Education & Awards
Dr. Jarrar graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jarrar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randa Jarrar BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Randa Jarrar practice?
- Dr. Randa Jarrar has 1 office location.
Dr. Randa Jarrar practices Pediatrics, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians and Phoenix Neurologists.