A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Colucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Colucci is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Colucci graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Colucci has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Berger Hospital
- O Bleness Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Alfred Colucci DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Randall A. Colucci practice?
- Dr. Randall Colucci has 4 office locations.
Dr. Randall Colucci practices Family Medicine near Circleville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Athens, OH.
See Circleville Family Physicians.