A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Burt Md:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Burt Md, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Radiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Burt Md, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Burt Md graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Burt Md has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
- Presbyterian Plano Center For Diagnostics & Surger
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burt Md accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Randall J. Burt Md practice?
Dr. Randall Burt Md practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Celina, TX.
See Plano Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Plano Radiologists.