A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Burt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Burt, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Radiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Burt, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Burt graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Burt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
- Presbyterian Plano Center For Diagnostics & Surger
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall James Burt MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Randall J. Burt practice?
- Dr. Randall Burt has 1 office location.
Dr. Randall Burt practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Obstetricians & Gynecologists.