A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Macurak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Macurak is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Macurak, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Macurak graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Macurak has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Bruce Macurak MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Randall B. Macurak practice?
- Dr. Randall Macurak has 3 office locations.
Dr. Randall Macurak practices Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Gastroenterologists.