A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Seago:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Seago is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seago
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seago Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Seago, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Seago graduated from George Washington University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Seago has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
- El Camino Hospital Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Earl Seago MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Randall E. Seago practice?
- Dr. Randall Seago has 1 office location.
Dr. Randall Seago practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Campbell, CA.
See Campbell Orthopedic Surgeons.