A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Seago:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Seago is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seago
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seago Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Seago, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Seago graduated from George Washington University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Seago has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
- El Camino Hospital Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Earl Seago MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Randall E. Seago practice?
- Dr. Randall Seago has 1 office location.
Dr. Randall Seago practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Campbell, CA.
See Campbell Surgeons.